Who Are We
What Information We Collect And How
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through online forms, contests and sweepstakes such as name, address, email, telephone number, etc.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website. This information is used in aggregate. Your personal ip address is not used for any purposes.
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. By submitting a listing and clicking the link in the verification email, you consent to receive such mailings occasionally.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.