Sweepstakes - Official Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER: This sweepstakes begins 10 A.M. PT/1 P.M. EST on Sunday, October 10, 2010, and ends 3 P.M. PT/6 P.M. EST, Sunday , December 12, 2010. Limit one entry per person per Facebook account. Entries become sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged. By entering, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. To enter, type in your first and last name, provide your valid email address and enter your date of birth to verify that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. DRAWING: All valid entries will be entered in to the drawing. Upon conclusion of sweepstakes, a random entry will be drawn as the grand prize winner. Another random drawing will then be drawn as the runner up winner. Random drawing will be automatically performed by Wildfire software. Name of winners will be posted on the Facebook fan page and the winner will be notified by email. To claim their prize, winners must respond to the email by 2 P.M. PT/5 P.M. ET, Monday, December 20, 2010. Failure to claim your prize by that time will result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner fails to claim their prize, a new winner will be selected by performing a new drawing.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are 18 years or older at time of entry (''Entrant(s)''), and will be in Las Vegas, Nevada., and able to attend the show, to take place at 8:00 P.M. PT on December 23, and again at 8:00 P.M. PT on December 24, 2010, at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, NV. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility or waiver of liability before any items can be awarded or claimed.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The Grand Prize winner will receive five concert tickets to the concert on December 23rd and five concert tickets to the concert on December 24th, 2010, performances of the Christmas 2010'' Persian Concerts to take place at 8 P.M. at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. The Runner Up winner will receive two concert tickets to the concert on December 23rd and two concert tickets to the concert on December 24th, 2010 to take place at 8 P.M. at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. In the event that the concert is canceled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the ticket sweepstakes with no further obligation to the Winners. All other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to meals, airfare, and local transportation, are the responsibility of the Winners. The prizes are awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted. Nothing in these official sweepstakes rules shall obligate Sponsor to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. By entering, Entrant represents that any information submitted as part of Entrant's Sweepstakes entry are their own and will not constitute defamation or an invasion of privacy or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any third party. In addition, by entering, Entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use Entrant's submitted comments, along with Entrant's name, likeness, biographical information, and any other information provided by Entrant, in any and all media for possible editorial, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Potential Winners, as a condition of receiving any prize, also may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use Winner's name and/or likeness, biographical information, and other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Sponsor and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion or privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the Sponsor deems likely to subject the Sponsor, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the Sponsor in any way. If such information is discovered by Sponsor after a winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, Sponsor may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, Sponsor may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize.
6. TECHNOLOGY: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the technology portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any functionality or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The ''authorized account holder'' is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
7. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is governed by the internal laws of the state of California without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of Van Nuys without recourse to class action suits.
8. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
9. WINNER'S LIST: For name of Winner(s), available after December 20, 2010, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Christmas 2010 Persian Concert Sweepstakes Winner List, 19737 Ventura Blvd. #310-C, Woodland Hills CA.91356 or visit www.aryaentertainment.com after December 20, 2010, available for a period of 60 days.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Arya Entertainment, 19737 Ventura Blvd. #310-C, Woodland Hills CA.91356